Sapphire ATI Radeon 9250

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I got this a week or more ago, but I haven't been on CF much lately (been busy with midterms, still are, been busy with website, been busy with other stuff) so I decided to post on it today. It has DVI, VGA and some sort of TV Out thing.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/en/products/graphics_overview.php?gpid=59

128MB version costed about $100 Canadian, yeah I know 128MB isn't all that great but I wanted a basic card that didn't cost too much money (I'm not interested in spending loads on my computer) and that could Windows Vista (although I'm not purchasing it yet) and ease a bit off my old onboard video.

I think you need at least 256mb of onboard RAM to use aero. Not positive though.

aero needs 64mb lol

but from experience, the 9250 doesnt have directx 9/10 and it doesnt work with vista. trust me, ive tried.

looks okay but i want the ati radeon X1950 xtx its a 512mb pci-e card should look gret with any game/application

borat_sagdiyev said:
aero needs 64mb lol

but from experience, the 9250 doesnt have directx 9/10 and it doesnt work with vista. trust me, ive tried.
You mean... doesn't work with all of the Aero stuff or doesn't work with Vista? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom