What are you currently reading?

In my environmental Ethic Class were reading two books at the same time, its soo annoying

The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight By: Thom Hartmann
&
Earth In The Balance By: Al Gore

If anyone here hasn't see the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" you will be blown away

star wars:labrynth of evil(prelude to revenge of the sith) by some guy whos name i dont no and am too lazy to walk upstairs to find out....btw jo5h whats an Inconvienent truth about?

Inconvienent truth is about global warming and the effects of it, from the melting of glaciers, rising of the ocean levels, the hole in the ozone layer above antartica, and Al Gore also talks about ways to reduce some of the CO2 emissions , but its a good movie id encourage you to check it out, its about 90min

http://www.climatecrisis.net/

Got a few readings on the go, all for University:

The C Programming Language by Kernighan
The Cosmic Perspective by Bennet
Database System Concepts
Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment
Looking at Movies: An introduction to film

Just textbooks, not all that fun to read.

boardordi3 said:
Scar Tissue-Anthony Kiedis
and Tale of Two Cities for school :rolleyes:

Anthony Kiedis' autobiography right? Is it any good? I hope its a good read. Red Hot Chili Peppers = awesome.

I'm stuck on what to read now.

I've read all the Harry Potters, the Terry Pratchett Nome series (Truckers/Diggers/Wings) like twice through now.
I've read a lot of Jeffery Deaver, and those are great, with Lincoln Rhyme, etc.
I've recently finished reading Peter Kay's auto biog 'Sound Of Laughter', which was quite funny.

My brother has a lot of Terry Pratchett novels, like the DiscWorld series, so if he lets me, I may give those a go.

Ehh...I haven't read more than a few pages of Mockingbird, but I can't get through more than a paragraph without making fun of the weird Southern sayings that don't really make any sense to us New Yorkers.

freestyler105 said:
Ehh...I haven't read more than a few pages of Mockingbird, but I can't get through more than a paragraph without making fun of the weird Southern sayings that don't really make any sense to us New Yorkers.

are you refering to "To Kill a Mockingbird" ? If so, thats a decent book or just watch the movie

Back
Top Bottom