unnistal parts of Microsoft Office 07 ??? plz help

Luke2

Banned
Hi - I got Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 and I only use Word,Powerpoint,Excel - i don't need the other ones (infopath,onenote,outlook)
Is there any way to unnistall these ???

thx for help

you could have deselected them during the installation. but i think you can unisntall them individually in the "add remove programs" thing in control panel. just click uninstall microsoft office, and do like repair or something

mhm - I can't see that in add/remove programs - That used to be in previous versions of Office that you could deselct the ones you don't want -
2007 is different- there are no options during the installation :mad:

You need to click customize during the install to choose which ones you want installed. If you want to uninstall specific programs now, insert the CD or image on your hard drive with the install file on it and run the setup, it will ask you if you want to repair or change some of the files, choose the option to modify or change and customize what you want. That should probably work.

control panel>add/remove programs, select microsoft office 2007 and click change. you should be able to uninstall the products you do not want. if u cant do it that way, uninstall mso 2007, then reinstall it, selecting the certain products you want.

ight ight - My bad - this was just a dumb question - Figured it out - just put the CD in there again and removed certain parts

thx

Back
Top Bottom