Audi or Mercedes ...?

Not going to read all that, but since you said audi or benz, thats simple, get a benz cls500amg..But I dont know how much you want to spend, and no way Im reading 6 pages. Why not like a 350z, or a infiniti M..Or a Lexus is350?

G35x said:
Not going to read all that, but since you said audi or benz, thats simple, get a benz cls500amg..But I dont know how much you want to spend, and no way Im reading 6 pages. Why not like a 350z, or a infiniti M..Or a Lexus is350?
Six pages? :confused:

Brookfield said:
Six pages? :confused:

Yes, there are 6 pages in this thread, and Im not going to read all them..So I just wrote what I thought was going on in the thread.

NeXuS said:
LoL 6 pages of a 13 yr kid about what car to get he cant even drive...

Did i say am gonna drive it mate?, my parents want another new car so yeah, and am just intersted as well, and i want a new car lol, so just helping them out.

G35x said:
Yes, there are 6 pages in this thread, and Im not going to read all them..So I just wrote what I thought was going on in the thread.
I thought it meant that he'd dug out six pages from the web giving specs about loads of cars.

JikuzeN said:
Did i say am gonna drive it mate?, my parents want another new car so yeah, and am just interested as well, and i want a new car lol, so just helping them out.
Right, that explains it up to a point, so there'll now be two new cars on the family's drive, that's fine, but one will just sit there until your'e old enough, is that it?,

Two new cars???, No, it's not for me lol, am just intersted in helping them out by finding a car, it's not for me, by the time i can drive, i'll get a new car lol.

JikuzeN said:
Two new cars???, No, it's not for me lol, am just intersted in helping them out by finding a car, it's not for me, by the time i can drive, i'll get a new car lol.
OK mate, got it now, thanks!
good.gif

Back
Top Bottom