Audi or Mercedes ...?

the German cars, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, and others give very good performance, especially the 2.0L VW Passat. I love how the 2.0L engine gets you your max torque at ONLY 1800RPMs. Now that is something to boast about. The acceleration is incredible and it could be had for roughly 25k, or 20k for a demo car. Its VERY good for the money. With a little more money, you could get a nice Audi A4, or a BMW 3 series. But from what i've seen the A4 and the 3 series are a little more cramped in the back seat compared to the passat, but they are a little more luxurious.

D-Lew said:
I wasn't boasting, I was just saying, it's trash from page 3 on. I don't necessarily think it should be closed though, let the original poster decide that.
That's a fair comment, anybody else?

ownage said:
the German cars, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, and others give very good performance, especially the 2.0L VW Passat. I love how the 2.0L engine gets you your max torque at ONLY 1800RPMs. Now that is something to boast about. The acceleration is incredible and it could be had for roughly 25k, or 20k for a demo car. Its VERY good for the money. With a little more money, you could get a nice Audi A4, or a BMW 3 series. But from what i've seen the A4 and the 3 series are a little more cramped in the back seat compared to the passat, but they are a little more luxurious.

It sounds good, the BMW's , look ok tho, something really stupid about Mercedes, is that, i found quite alot of (Used) Mercedes to ONLY have TAPE players, cmon!, no CD players at all, a turn-off if you ask me... but i, still want a convertible lol.

Brookfield said:
That's a fair comment, anybody else?

Why do you want to close this thread so bad lol?

JikuzeN said:
It sounds good, the BMW's , look ok tho, something really stupid about Mercedes, is that, i found quite alot of (Used) Mercedes to ONLY have TAPE players, cmon!, no CD players at all, a turn-off if you ask me... but i, still want a convertible lol.
Why do you want to close this thread so bad lol?
I've already intimated that for me it can stay, but if it is thought that it has run it's course, I'd close it, if it were up to me though, it can stay open.

kjman87 said:
im not saying that... and the 2.3(if thats what you ment) its very noticible...
ok back to what i was saying...if you spend comparable amounts of money on a japanese car and a euro car 9/10 times youll get more from the japanese car...

just to put into persepective...i know this isnt the same LEVEL as the cars your looking at but: I was inbetween the Mazda 3s and the VW Rabbit..,both 07 brand new everything...look at the sig as to what i got...and i got it because it drove better, and had more options at a comparable price...it turned out a little more cause I got the 2.3 instead of the 2.0 but thats because it holds better value and just for reference...the 2.0L mazda was = in accel to the 2.5 that VW is now running with in those cars...
Whaaaat, Rabbit??, *chuckle*, has it got ears then?, lol. I suspect it's what's known as the Lupo here in England & the continent, a smaller version of the Polo, if that's possible, I got my 6' 2" frame into one surprisingly easily in the showroom though, there's only a two door version of course, & the one there was in bright yellow!!, yuck.

hahah is the same size as the Golf, I dont know if you have on of them...and im 6' 0" and I was perfectly comfortabel taking it for a test drive...

and back to the creator of this thread:

Im not saying youll necessarily get better performance you just get more for your money with a Japanese car then a Euro car...you pay for a euro name like MB, BMW, AUDI, Porsche...all of them

You can normally get equal performance out of a Mazda or Honda or whatever for less then it would cost you to get a Audi...or BMW... but hey...you get the name right!

and I DO LOVE EURO CARS!!!!! dont get me wrong...like I said before...
Dad: BMW
Mom: VW
Me: Had a VW
Sis: VW
Grandmother: Audi
Uncle: MB

soo i mean we all love em but im just saying if it were me...id look to get more out of a car...but you got money soo...why not

kjman87 said:
hahah is the same size as the Golf
If you mean the Lupo, I said about, it's tiny! smaller than the Polo, I didn't know whether to drive it, or buy two, & wear them as shoes.

Back
Top Bottom