Will this work?? Network help.

Who the hell do ya think ya talking to like that :( You asked for advice and i gave it to ya end of story, let someone else sort ya sh*t out, coz i wont be

wow....

You need to understand somethign about the way forums work. If you ask a question, you will get answers. Some of them you like, some of them you won't. But sometimes, the ones you don't like are teh easiest/best answers. If your sig is right, you are 13 and should have realized that.

hey, why hasn't a mod stepped in by now??? normally they've come in after angry post #1

and actually Raffaz is right a router would be the best solution. We are just trying to help.

aff1993 said:
Will the ad-hoc slow my pc with the wired connection down, if so will it be noticeable, and i only want it for the internet, not printer $hit and stuff, and can anyone on my wired pc see what im doing?
P.S: Dont you dare say the word router again, or ill stick it up ar ar$e! :mad:
You were reported for making two abusive posts in this forum, no more, or I will take action, you have a bad attitude, & need to change it, abuse me by return & you'll be awarded a ban.

Well ban me, and raffaz i dont give a $hit about ur help coz it isnt working, just p!ss off, k?

And for the mods, raffaz gave me bad rep and in the message he wrote the word fu(kin in it, he isnt allowed and because of my age i can actually get legal action in the counttry i live in!

aff1993 said:
Well ban me, and raffaz i dont give a $hit about ur help coz it isnt working, just p!ss off, k?

And for the mods, raffaz gave me bad rep and in the message he wrote the word fu(kin in it, he isnt allowed and because of my age i can actually get legal action in the counttry i live in!
Raffaz is a good guy, don't class him with you, seven day ban.

aff1993 said:

Dude you come here asking for help, you should atleast treat people that are here just to help you with respect. Everyone here is just trying to help you out, not trying to piss you off. This is not a very hard task to do. I gave you a perfect description on how to do this and your just a newb who can't figure it out. Maybe next time you should try something called google and do some research. Insted of getting others to do it for you and having you bit*h at them.

Andrew2020 said:
Dude you come here asking for help, you should atleast treat people that are here just to help you with respect. Everyone here is just trying to help you out, not trying to piss you off. This is not a very hard task to do. I gave you a perfect description on how to do this and your just a newb who can't figure it out. Maybe next time you should try something called google and do some research. Insted of getting others to do it for you and having you bit*h at them.
Thanks for your support Andrew, I banned him for a week, & if he rants at me on his return, I may PB him, his attitude on the forums is appalling.

Back
Top Bottom