Trade

bullzi

Fully Optimized
Ok i have two offers i cant do both, only one

Offer #1
I have two xbox's both work excelent one has been "modded" and when i say modded i had a wireless router in it so i could have a LAN party easy, no actual modding has been done, so there is a hole on the side, the xbox works and plays like new. The other xbox is a normal xbox, the only thing i have done to it is i put a new laser in it so you will not get read errors. They both have newer laser's less than one year old, not BRAND NEW, lightly played. These come with 6 controllers, and 44-45 games all games work great except halo 2 the online works but campaign does not, the games are not cheap, they include (2) battlefield 2's, (2) Ghost recon: SS, and many more shooters and racing games, those are the only two genre's that i play.One of the xbox's has HDTV Cables not a cheap cable either, they are Psyclone Gaming Cables (NOT CHEAP!! 40 bucks for these suckers), among those accessories i also have a DVD Kit that works fine. I have two xbox live communicators, and 3 headsets, one of the controllers has an xbox live communicator built in. I will trade all of this for an XBOX 360 Premium and a couple games.

Offer #2 (please read above as well)
I will trade the normal XBOX with 2 Certified Microsoft controllers, the HD Psyclone cables as well as a regular TV cable for a graphics card. Depending on the graphics card i will add games (of your choosing) to equal the value. I currently have a radeon X300 128mb so anything would be better.

Any questions let me know, if you want pictures give me your email and ill send them to you VIA email.

Can the graphics card be AGP?

I got a GeForce FX 5500 O.C. with reg. VGA and S-Video output. 256mb. Hardly used.

Corey

Also I would like some pics of the things you are trading to Cartman505 @ MSN . COM (put together.. LOL got enough spam already)

haha k ill get some pics to you tomorrow, do you want both xbox's? what all pics do you want?

well actually, can you send a pic of the gfx card to me? my email is dalercr03 @ sbcglobal.net

and do you have anything else? because that gfx card is 50bucks on ebay

do you have any ddr ram laying around?? or a harddrive? but i really need a pci-e gfx card, cause my gaming pc doesnt have agp, only pci and pci-e but if you have ram and everything then i can make another, all i need is ram, hd would be nice but i have one i can take out of an older computer, i prefer pci-e if you have a pci-e gfx card

Back
Top Bottom