Gallery: Game Screenshots

i know!!!!
the cheapest i found cs:s was $39.99 at walmart (steam version) but it includes half life 2 or something that i don't really want..i just want cs:s!

drumthrasher said:
i know!!!!
the cheapest i found cs:s was $39.99 at walmart (steam version) but it includes half life 2 or something that i don't really want..i just want cs:s!
'

Why don't you just buy off Steam? and it looks really sweet maxed out :) , and you should consider HL2, really good game.

I spent $60 on Half-Life2 silver edition. That is a lot of games for the money.

There is nothing so bad about steam to justify not buying a game just because it uses it.

Sure, it doesn't always work in offline mode.. but then again, if you want to play cs:s, you need an internet connection anyway. heh

MikeReiner said:
I spent $60 on Half-Life2 silver edition. That is a lot of games for the money.

There is nothing so bad about steam to justify not buying a game just because it uses it.

Sure, it doesn't always work in offline mode.. but then again, if you want to play cs:s, you need an internet connection anyway. heh

Whats included with the pack?

reading from the top of the list:

Condition Zero
Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Source
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Opposing Force
Ricochet
Team Fortress Classic

All of these games came with the silver package.
I've since bought Half-Life 2 Episode One and SiN Episodes: Emergence.

Sadly, silver edition was a limited thing. I bought two of them, a long time ago. (one was for a friend)

Mmm, nice package. The Holiday pack was also very very nice, but just without the retro stuff -

Counter Strike
Counter Strike Source
Counter Strike Condition Zero
Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Half Life Source
Half life deathmatch source
Half Life 2
Half life 2 deathmatch
Half Life 2 Ep 1
Half life 2 Lost Coast

I think am forgetting something but yeah... really nice pack for US$50

Steam rocks :D, soon everyone's gonna use E-Greens :p

Steam is a lot better now with the latest big update. The skins are so nice, and the guest passes are rather unique.

2004518894278546764_rs.jpg

2004532004712194047_rs.jpg

2004554385850039948_rs.jpg

Just when i thought i hated WW2 games, my friend told me to try COD. And yeah, am hooked, i guess. Intense, tatical and fun at the same time, MOH, lacked the fun bit, cause it was too hard imo, and it din't seem fun to me. But the graphics din't looked quite as good as i thought it would be, but meh, gameplay is more important.

Call of Duty is fun. It's not as tactical as Brothers in Arms, but it's fast paced and very intense. Medal of Honor is decent at best...EA totally killed it with all those retarded Pacific Assault and Breakthrough tard packs. :rolleyes: Let's hope EA does a good job with Medal of Honor: Airborne. So far the gameplay sounds exciting, I'm hoping it plays out that way.

Back
Top Bottom