WTS Barely Used Dell XPS M170

blackheartion

Beta member
Hi, I have a Like New Dell M170 That I would like to trade for a Mac. I will take a desktop or laptop. I can also sell this laptop for around $950.00. I think that's a very fair price, but im willing to work with anyone.

Here is a picture of the laptop:

Here are the specs:
Dell XPS M170 ( would like around $950.00)

- 2.0 GHz Pentium M
- 2 GB DDR2 RAM (533MHz)
- 4 year Warranty ( Will transfer to whomever recieve's it so that it will be in your name)
- Geforce 7800 GTX (256MB)
- Audigy 2 24 bit HD Sound
- DVD/RW/CD-RW
- 17' Widescreen (1920 x 1200)
- 80 GB Hard Drive
- All Original Manuals, and CD's
- XP Media Center Edition
- G15 Logitech Keyboard
- Logitech G5 Laser Mouse
- XPS Gaming Backpack
- Antec Lapcooler
- Maxtor External 100 GB Hard Drive

I will accept Paypal. If interested I will give you the email in which to send the money through paypal. I have excellent feedback so no need to worry.

picture link dosent work ,please try a different host like imageshack.us, also i dont think thats a fair price, i think you might get some interested people if the price was lowered.

jtom617 said:
picture link dosent work ,please try a different host like imageshack.us, also i dont think thats a fair price, i think you might get some interested people if the price was lowered.

that seems like a reasonable price to me

Yeah, 2 GB of DDR2, may not be the best processor, but it's pretty good for a laptop. And that's a sick graphics card for a laptop as well.

yup, i envy it and i wish i had a job.. haha but cant get one for one more year! i hate being a freshman...

Back
Top Bottom