Audi or Mercedes ...?

Brookfield said:
Don't boast about, just get back on topic or this thread is closed, & I really don't want to do that, I have kept on topic, but if you guys think that it has run it's course, three votes to close it, & it's done.
I wasn't boasting, I was just saying, it's trash from page 3 on. I don't necessarily think it should be closed though, let the original poster decide that.

kjman87 said:
this is in no offense to you or anyone else as I am a huge fan of European cars but for the money a Japanese car would tear a euro car to shreds...im going to name 2 examples.... Mitsu Evo and Mazda MazdaSpeed 3...both have well over 250HP and are both less then 28k....and both run sub 6, 0-60 with impressive skid pad results...the evo is damn close to 1.

Mazada over all these premium brands? o_O... Is there a noticable diffrence using 2.4L compared to 2.0L?

The Speed3 is nice... I'll give you that. It's a turbo 2.3 Duratec with I think AWD, right? That C1 chassis on it is INCREDIBLE, I guarantee you, put a suspension kit on that thing and you're good as gold. If you're in the proper area, might I recommend the Focus ST as well? :D

JikuzeN said:
Mazada over all these premium brands? o_O... Is there a noticable diffrence using 2.4L compared to 2.0L?

im not saying that... and the 2.3(if thats what you ment) its very noticible...
ok back to what i was saying...if you spend comparable amounts of money on a japanese car and a euro car 9/10 times youll get more from the japanese car...

just to put into persepective...i know this isnt the same LEVEL as the cars your looking at but: I was inbetween the Mazda 3s and the VW Rabbit..,both 07 brand new everything...look at the sig as to what i got...and i got it because it drove better, and had more options at a comparable price...it turned out a little more cause I got the 2.3 instead of the 2.0 but thats because it holds better value and just for reference...the 2.0L mazda was = in accel to the 2.5 that VW is now running with in those cars...

My bad, 2.7L, i wanna drive one of these audi's so bad :), so your saying, you get better performance, if you were to buy a Mazada, then a ... Mercedes or Audi?

Back
Top Bottom