JikuzeN said:
Haha, we care :p V6 Turbo ftw!

No no no....

I6 Turbo Ftw

I6 Turbo > V6 Turbo :eek:

One word for you: 2JZGTE

To the original poster

get a BMW M3 and call it good

mercedez reliability is questionable, as with all other european, mainly German engineering cars. The engine is splendid, but its the minor quirks that need to be improved. I would say the German made cars are top notch in performance. But i prefer the audi. My dad wants to buy a VW passat with the 2L engine. Brookfield, how do you like yours? As far as i know, the A4 2L = Passat 2L.

D-Lew said:
We really jacked this thread guys...
Don't boast about, just get back on topic or this thread is closed, & I really don't want to do that, I have kept on topic, but if you guys think that it has run it's course, three votes to close it, & it's done.

Am still looking around for cars, it dosen't need to be a Audi or BMW, but not those crappy cars like, Mitshubishi, Toyota, Honda etc. (No offense to anyone who owns one lol...), there not crap, just saying i need something better than average lol.

ownage said:
mercedez reliability is questionable, as with all other european, mainly German engineering cars. The engine is splendid, but its the minor quirks that need to be improved. I would say the German made cars are top notch in performance. But i prefer the audi. My dad wants to buy a VW passat with the 2L engine. Brookfield, how do you like yours? As far as i know, the A4 2L = Passat 2L.
I love it, you're right, I had the 2L Passat before I got the Audi Avant 2L, the drive is very similar, the interior trim is much better, chrome trims, leather steering wheel & gear knob as standard, my version has heated front seats & door mirrors, two other things are different, on the Passat you had a lever to pop the trunk open, another to flip open the fuel cap cover. on the Audi you can't pop the trunk, but it's already unlocked, & nothing to open the fuel cap cover, but they do that another way, when the car isn't locked you can open the cover, when the car is locked the cover is locked too, neat!

JikuzeN said:
Am still looking around for cars, it dosen't need to be a Audi or BMW, but not those crappy cars like, Mitshubishi, Toyota, Honda etc. (No offense to anyone who owns one lol...), there not crap, just saying i need something better than average lol.

this is in no offense to you or anyone else as I am a huge fan of European cars but for the money a Japanese car would tear a euro car to shreds...im going to name 2 examples.... Mitsu Evo and Mazda MazdaSpeed 3...both have well over 250HP and are both less then 28k....and both run sub 6, 0-60 with impressive skid pad results...the evo is damn close to 1.

Back
Top Bottom