comp will not shut down

sirry for the 3rd post in a row but i just wanted to say im a n00b. my pc does restsart and shutdown... it just freezes then a lil while later responds and goes off. i duno if it did that before but atleast it works lol. i still cant remove the transformation pack though :O

yeeah i have noticed that this transfirmation pack is hard to get rid off try removing it in safe mode , also look in the event viewer for any errors relating to shutdown

i think i may have disabled event viewer lol... ill try ... oh and ive tried removing in safe mode, no luck. when i install it and restart is says it cannot find sidebar.exe and the glass effect and stuff doesnt work... it stays the same as when it was installed before. i mean if i uninstall, then re install later it stays exactly the same.

gointo msconfig and disable all of the vista trans pack stuff in there in the startup progs

have disabled the vista transformation pack in both startup applications and services if it is in there

How are you exactly removing your application? Im only asking coz you said your a noob :)

:O did i? ... im a noob in some things. i used add and remove progs as i dont have a folder for it in all programs. i may have deleted it or it may not have been created. i duno. this is the first time ive decided to remove it but cant :O

@ raffaz. how can i change my "guru" status or is that for mods only? ... oh any more ideas? i want this fcukin transformation pack removed. piece of crap lol :)

Back
Top Bottom