Audi or Mercedes ...?

I like that Lexus. Here's a pic:
lexus-is-350-2006-20060803052619547.jpg

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It's a really sweet car. The best thing of all, it's within the price range of most people!! Have you seen the new 07 IS350's? They have the new X-Package that comes with ground effects. It's like the Corolla and the Camry's stock body kit. Make the IS350 more agressive looking. I'm still drooling over their 306HP motor!!! I test drove one like a few weeks ago and wow, I was very impressed. Well, I am coming from a Corolla so I think pretty much anything is a nice upgrade for me, lol. But that's the car I want. I just found out that I still have extended warranty on my car. I think I'm going to go ahead and keep my Corolla until that runs out, then get a new car. Another 15,000 miles to go, and I'm free from it, hehe. By that time, I hope the new 2008 IS350 will be even better.

D-Lew said:
Two words:

Uhh... yeah!
lotus11zo.jpg

isnt this the exige? not the elise?

edit: just re-read your post and you said exige not elise...lol but isnt the elise faster...or it has better handling... one or the other

I think the Elise has a slightly higher top speed.
That's because the Exige has SO MUCH downforce, the drag on the car limits it to like 136 or something. Seems like it's about 100 lbs of downforce though, so that helps keep the car really stable in the corners. Plus, that one up there is supercharged and has 220hp instead of 170. So I'd say it's faster than the Elise.

D-Lew said:
I think the Elise has a slightly higher top speed.
That's because the Exige has SO MUCH downforce, the drag on the car limits it to like 136 or something. Seems like it's about 100 lbs of downforce though, so that helps keep the car really stable in the corners. Plus, that one up there is supercharged and has 220hp instead of 170. So I'd say it's faster than the Elise.

normal elise/exige has 190...they use the celica GTS engine in it...
edit: exige also weighs like 150lbs more...

Back
Top Bottom