Ownage's new computer parts/work log

Re: New Motherboard

yeah...there are people that do just make workstation cards......3DLabs?

Zaki said:
wow, i think ill ignore that comment.

3dlabs sucks.

What? The normal consumer does not need to care about the workstation market. It's simply impractical for normal usage.

Anyways...back on topic.

alvino said:
What? The normal consumer does not need to care about the workstation market. It's simply impractical for normal usage.

Anyways...back on topic.

id say that there are as many people who like to just edit their photographs, and play around with photoshop as there are gamers in the whole u.s. those people dont even bother playing games, so yes the average consumer does care about things besides gaming, and one of the major things is in fact "workstation" related.

RAM is being held by customs right now, so it should be one or two days before it ships out. Video card is obviously not here yet :p I have my case, most of my water cooling stuff. I'm only missing a pump which should take roughly 1 week to be back in stock. So yeah, its almost done. Just looking for a good deal on the cpu right now. I continue to update this thread as i get my stuff.

so mods, can you please change the thread title to something along the lines of "Ownage's new computer parts/work log" ? Thanks.

Sounds like a killer Rig.

Looks to me like your going to push the Core2 Pretty far..

Looking forward to see your benchmarks.

That card is going to cost u up the ass too :D

yeah, i know. But the performance will hopefully be worth the price. But right now, i'm temporarily going to use a crappy pci card that alvino let me borrow.

Thanks mods :)

Back
Top Bottom