Oem Vista ultimate?

i bought an OEM copy from my work a few days ago and havent had a problem, if you get a retail copy all you get is a pretty box and phone support which if you built your own computer you shouldn't need. Vista OEM Home Premium is about $159.99 CAN and go up to about $259 like my Ultimate OEM copy.

So far so good though on the vista Ultimate i bought and installed. screens below.

0125072001J.jpg

0125072001.jpg

screenyod3.jpg

But could you reformat now? Or what happens if you pop the OEM disk into another computer?

Nice car by the way, did you download that picture of the net, lol.

i can reformat as many times as you can on your Xp, the way the licensing works is pretty much the same as XP. I dont really remeber where i go the mustang concept picture. PM if you want it.

Im not sure where you guys get the OEM frights from but whtvr. Same idea as XP OEM to XP Retail, pretty box.

Nah thats alright about the pic, gota gt40 pic on mine, lol.
Anyway its the same disk as the full home premium retail basically?

yup, if you get the DVD all the different versions are on it, when you enter the key, it pics the version according to the key, u dont even have to enter a key at first but u have to make sure u install the version u bought or you'll have to reformat again. Makes is easy for our service department, always burning new copies twice a day.

if they have the dvd edition and a premium key then yes, providing they enter the premium key or select Home Premium from the list.

I can't believe microsoft would be that crazy. Maybe i'd be better off just waiting for the first round of vista buyers to deliver the verdict. If that does hold true it would be dumb to purchase a better edition. Just wait for somebody to develop a key generator that would unlock the best version for the cheapest price.

guys, i was able to try out the vista final (release to manufacturers version, the OEM) and all the versions come on one disk. all the versions, both 32 and 64 bit. The reason they fit all this is because it all uses the same base system, its just that the extras are different. but on another note, it is REALLY hard to crack vista.

Back
Top Bottom