Can your computer run Windows Vista? and what version?

Yeah, I love how they refined the search within the OS. Definately faster and easier. The search in XP (sorry Dog...I loved you) took FOREVER. It also tended to crash Windows Explorer on me. Not anymore! :D

As for Anti-Virus, I'm using AVG Free Edition. Completely compatible with Vista. :D As for Nero, I never tried, but I need a DVD ripping software soon. Got some new movies from Netflix coming. :D

I'm going to see if I can get my hands on Norton Antivirus Corporate edition 10.2. It's not a resource hog like the regular Norton Antivirus and especially their suite of software.

It told me some applications and a little bit of my hardware(Example my wireless card) and stuff like that probably wouldn't work and that id have to get new drivers lol

My wireless adapter did the same thing and it still works. I don't know why Vista sees it like that. I'm sure yours will work too.

i've seen that app for a long time.

but ya mine will run it...has a 'vista premium ready' sticker on the front.

I keep getting an error, saying it couldnt finish. Then says please uninstall this version, and reinstall the latest version if this problems contiunes..

It said business was the best, but the only issue it found for ultimate was that I didn't have a dvd burner...but I have a dvd reader so I don't see why I would need a burner...

Trivium Nate said:
It told me some applications and a little bit of my hardware(Example my wireless card) and stuff like that probably wouldn't work and that id have to get new drivers lol

Yeah, I had to install Vista compatible drivers for my LAN port before I could get internet access.

I reintstalled, and it still wont..

I have an AMD 3400 757 pin
1gb of ram
120hd
ati 9200se 128mb
Can I run any version of it?

Back
Top Bottom