Audi or Mercedes ...?

freestyler105 said:
I don't know, just since like I only see old people driving them (no offense to any older people here - Brookfield ;) ) it doesn't make them seem as cool.

actually, I think Brookfield has an Audi A4. :D

I'd take the MB anyday, my favourite car brand. But the Audi is fine too, I've tried the a4 quite a few times (like... maybe around 20 times?) and it's good.

edit: as for Saab, I wouldn't bother with it. Never liked them.

mammikoura said:
actually, I think Brookfield has an Audi A4. :D

I'd take the MB anyday, my favourite car brand. But the Audi is fine too, I've tried the a4 quite a few times (like... maybe around 20 times?) and it's good.

edit: as for Saab, I wouldn't bother with it. Never liked them.

Old style :p, am just trying to find a price for the Audi Convertible, btw, am looking at the A6 ;)

JikuzeN said:
5s.jpg
This is similar to my Audi A4, beautiful car, & soooo easy to accelerate while in 5th, to it's max of 140 mph!

Brookfield said:
This is similar to my Audi A4, beautiful car, & soooo easy to accelerate while in 5th, to it's max of 140 mph!

You have a A4?, nice, anything you gotta say about it?, special feature?, Thanks.

JikuzeN said:
You have a A4?, nice, anything you gotta say about it?, special feature?, Thanks.
Special feature?, yes, it's an Audi, nah, beamer's [BMW's] are good, but not that good, even the latest models have more reports [in the "Which" mag] of faults than a comparable Audi model, I told the Mercedes/Audi/Passat outlet where I bought a 2 litre Passat, & this A4 2 litre Avant, that I was thinking of a Merc, & the salesman said I'd be better off staying as I am, this from one of their salesman!!, we were of course talking like for like, I was standing in the showroom once, drooling over a top of the range Merc, when a salesman who sold me the other two, said "watch this Maurice" [they get very palsy, if they think there's a sale in the offing!] it was an opentop, he reached in & pressed a button, in seconds it was a steel-roofed tourer, then he showed me the soft-close hood, doors & trunk, as he closed them, they did it normally, then visibly pulled in again with a pneumatic sigh, o wonderous car, the mirror, seats & steering were progammable, so each time you switched on, it'd adjust to your personal settings, I stood there for quite a while, but in the end my wallet & card said no :(

I have some pointers for audis/vw

I owned a 2.0 Jetta
My mom has had a Vr6 passat
she now has a 2.0T passat
my grandmother has an A4 1.8T Quattro
and to throw this in the Mix... my dad has a BMW 330i

ALL ARE GREAT CARS AND LOVE DRIVING THEM...
Acceleration from fastest to slowest:
1. 330i (manual, 225HP)
2. 2.0T passat (Auto, 200HP)
3. VR6 Passat (manual, 190HP)
4. 1.8T Audi A4 (Auto, 180HP (I THINK))
5. 2.0 Jetta hahaha

Cornering and Handling:
1. 330i
2. 2.0 Jetta (cause I modded it slightly hahaha)
3. Audi A4
4. VR passat
5. 2.0T Passat

the 2 passats in that last one can be interchanged... but all are graet cars overall!

Lol, you guys left out Lexus IS350!!! 306 HP - V6, 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. All this in a compact sports model sedan. I love it. Go for that. It has dual sport shift features, 18" wheels, air dam, ground effects, the whole works.

Or... you could just get a Lotus Exige-S 0-60MPH in 4.1 and it looks cooler than anything else on 4 wheels today. Not an opinion, that's a fact my friends. Only $57 G's.

Back
Top Bottom