Gallery: Game Screenshots

drumthrasher said:
i know...i don't pay over $20 for ANY game. its not worth $30 or $60.
So even though you want to play the game so badly, you'd rather play in a bunch of servers in russia with shitty ping and get a shitty game experience over paying a little money to play the game how it's meant to be?

drumthrasher said:
i know...i don't pay over $20 for ANY game. its not worth $30 or $60.

Then you don't deserve to play and VALVe game at all. As such a small company (at least compared to Ubisoft or EA), they put A LOT of work into their games. I've paid for all my Steam games and I've never, EVER been dissappointed.

actual $30...no more than $30. i have flatout 2, san andreas, nfs:underground/carbon, vice city, tiger woods pga tour 06. wel lheres a list of my current installed games:
~ Driver 3
~ RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
~ Call of Duty 2
~ Battlefield 1942 v
~ Need For Speed Underground
~ The Sims 2 ??
~ Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
~ Need for Speed Carbon
~ Flatout 2
~ Sid Meier's Pirates
~ LA Rush
~ GTA San Andreas v
~ GTA Vice City
~ Midnight Club 2
~ Crazy Taxi
~ Crazy Taxi 3
~ UT2004
~ UT GOTY
(i keep track of the ones i've finished with a v)
i have a lot of other ones my parents bought me when i was younger, like nfs hot pursuit/porche unleashed, and carmageddon: high-octane; stuff like that.
i don't pay more than $30, except nfs carbon that was an exception cause i needed a good racing game, but it turned out to be a 'okay' racing game.

I wouldn't even bother paying for any Need for Speed game now. EA has totally killed that series. It was good back in the day when it was Hot Pursuit or Porsche Unleashed, but now...no.

As for how much I pay, it really depends on the game. If I find some games that I wanted to play a while ago, but forgot about it, I usually pay for it since the price is low enough anyways (like Forza Motorsport). There are some new releases that I'm willing to pay full price for, just depends what.

Well games that are near $100, are like rip off's, since there are many games out there that probaly have BETTER game play at budget price... torrents :p

There are hardly any games that are $100. The only one I can think of is the Halo 3 Legendary Edition, and just the Master Chief helmet alone is worth $50 or so. :D

alvino said:
Then you don't deserve to play and VALVe game at all. As such a small company (at least compared to Ubisoft or EA), they put A LOT of work into their games. I've paid for all my Steam games and I've never, EVER been dissappointed.
Yeah. I DID torrent HL2 Episode 1, but I have since bought it ($20 for such a damn good little game is well worth it IMO.)

Yeah, I bought it. It's a bit short, but being episodic content, it's well worth the $20 price. :)

pokerea4.jpg

i'm drumthrasher (duh), my dad is bigballs142 sitting on the couch 15 feet away from me. he can see what i have.

Back
Top Bottom