Snow!

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I hate it!!

It seems that we're getting caught up on the snow that we should have gotten in late December and early January when it was 50 degrees and raining instead of snowing.

Right now we're getting some pretty steady lake effect snow that has been going on for about 5-6 days. Not a ton of accumulation where I live, but further north, they are getting pounded. There was a major accident yesterday on I-90 because of whiteout conditions. Around 50 cars, trucks, and tractor trailers and one fatality.

This weather sucks....I'm ready to go to Florida.....lmao

we had hardly any

it snowed like 3 times looked pretty and melted the same day :(

i love cold weather and snow, blah to florida lol

when i had my little honda trx 90 i use to spend hours in the snow.

man i miss that thing. it was so cool, i had after performance shocks on it, a lighter and bigger cam and a nice straight tubed exhaust pipe with titanium rims and holeshot tires. best thing for the snow :D

^Mike^ said:
I got the second 2 hour delay of the week :) this morning it was 7F outside.
Yesterday the temperature thing in our car read 7F as well. Now it's 16. Hooray, tomorrow its getting up to 36...

And I'm guessing that's like an ATV? Sounds fun.

I went snowboarding twice last week!!! and I plan to go twice again this week!!! I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!

my nice K2 Nemesis 158 with Ride EX bindings ♥♥♥♥ hahahahahaha

i LIVE FOR THE WINTER!

kjman87 said:
I went snowboarding twice last week!!! and I plan to go twice again this week!!! I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!

my nice K2 Nemesis 158 with Ride EX bindings ♥♥♥♥ hahahahahaha

i LIVE FOR THE WINTER!
Skiing and snowboarding are okay, but wakeboarding and water skiing are where it's at. I got a wakeboard over the summer after getting sick of waterskiing, and I figured out how to land a 180!!!

AHHH NOOO!! I just realized that I lost my wakeboarding pictures when I reformatted lasttttt...

Back
Top Bottom