Audi or Mercedes ...?

JikuzeN

Daemon Poster
I might be getting a new car, and i just need suggestions. Cause you know, some people here a car fanatics, mmm, we haven't picked a specific car yet, but yeah. We found 2 nice cars, both 2.4 V6 engines, leather interior, woodgrain inserts etc etc etc. There both real nice, although the Audi just looks much nicer, ohh, and the Mercedes only has a 2.0 V6, and a mesh + leather. So overall the design, goes to Audi, but Mercedes has a better reputation right?.

We were thinking of a Alfa Romeo Convertible Spider, damn it looks so much like a Ferrai, but it's a manual. Is "Saab" any good?, cause personally i never heard of it much, my mum found a nice Saab convertible, and yeah... but not sure about anything yet, i just need suggestions.

Ta.

Saabs are nice, but what's wrong with a manual? And I would go for the Audi over the Mercedes out of personal preference.

I don't know, I guess it's mostly because the only people I see with Mercedes are rich old people. It's kinda like a status symbol - ooooh he has a Mercedes he must be mad rich. Where with Audi it's just like word, I have a sweet, fast car.

freestyler105 said:
I don't know, I guess it's mostly because the only people I see with Mercedes are rich old people. It's kinda like a status symbol - ooooh he has a Mercedes he must be mad rich. Where with Audi it's just like word, I have a sweet, fast car.

Where's the "sweet, fast car" in the mercedes lol :p

JikuzeN said:
Where's the "sweet, fast car" in the mercedes lol :p
I don't know, just since like I only see old people driving them (no offense to any older people here - Brookfield ;) ) it doesn't make them seem as cool.

Anyway, post up some pics of the ones you're looking at.

I like both mercedes and audi but I'd go with the audi. Saab is supposed to be good too, I think they're pretty nice.

Yeah my friend has Saab, not sure exactly which model, but it has a stock turbo, and man is it fast. I figure we could probably get it up to maybe 160 one of these days. It rides really nice and smooth too.

Mercedes:

c_180.jpg

Audi:

5s.jpg

Alfa Romeo Spider
Alfa_Romeo_Spider_2_lg.jpg

Mercedes SLK looks hell nice too, but it's only a 2 seater and its expensive.

Back
Top Bottom