This a good deal for Home premium?

superman22x

Golden Master
I want to get vista as I have no other OS other than RC1, and I figure the bugs will be fixed as service packs and updates come out. So I've been searching on ebay, and found THIS auction. Is it a good deal? Or should I stay away from OEM? And can he really ship it today or monday even though Vista isnt officially launched?

There are 99 more available so those other here tha want it feel free, lol.

Oh, but OEM is ok, so if I were to find an OEM version of vista on ebay it would be cheaper but it would be the same?

I dont quite have $200 to spend on Vista, and Buisiness doesnt have two features that premium does, even though its at a good price, it looks like the deal on ebay is one of the better ones.

Ok, found a better deal on a different website, here. Plus I can get the addtional 80gb HD as the product to allow me to buy the OEM version. The HD I kind of need for backing up and installing the OS on a different HD. Thought that might be a good idea.

Here, http://www.directron.com/vist64hpd1pk.html

OEM you just get the disc in a paper sleeve and a serial #, no packaging, nothing else.

Yeah, $112 sounds like a good deal.

lol, yeah, I think I'm going to go for it. Plus they will ship it monday, but they could have shipped it earlier if I had ordered a couple days ago. Hey, that deal might help others too. I hope it all works out.

Back
Top Bottom