Does GTA Vice city stories support game sharing?

What do you mean by game sharing? Like cooperative play? GTA is single player only. There are some third-party mods that enable multi-player though.

its on PSP freestyler....

i think it supports it. there has to be someone around you to do gamesharing with though and they have to have the game too

According to the psp manual "Game sharing" is an option where if one person has a certain game and the other person with a psp doesn't have the same game... you can still link up and play the same game through 1 UMD disc wirelessly but my 2 questions are:

1. Does GTA Vice City Stories support game sharing?

2. If so how do i link the 2 psps up to play the game through the game sharing option that is on the psp home menu.

When we try the game sharing feature it says "Searching for players" for too long (sometimes waiting like 20 minutes for a responce before i cancel), which obviously means there's something we're not doing right.

by the way mine and my mate's psp are using the automatic channel through ad-hoc mode so it should recognize each other's psp straight away however it doesn't.

nah it doesnt support that, but it supports multiplayer. you turn that on in the pause menu of the game i think

borat_sagdiyev said:
its on PSP freestyler....

i think it supports it. there has to be someone around you to do gamesharing with though and they have to have the game too
Oh crap, lol, I saw Vice City and automatically thought of that amazing PC game.

Anyway, no, I don't think it does in that case.

Back
Top Bottom