Nearly 6000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has mixed up two threads; "Where did the time go" shown as Jan 21st, [but it was earlier than that] & "Nearly 6000" which I started today, the 27th [the correct date, what's going on?, the dates are confusing now, David's post [above] proves it's wrong, his posts calculation doesn't agree with the total shown
eyecrazy.gif

Im sure its the other way round, coz i remember joxley etc replying to this post a week or so ago. And davids post count wont agree with the post because he has posted since the 21st :)

Raffaz said:
Im sure its the other way round, coz i remember joxley etc replying to this post a week or so ago. And davids post count wont agree with the post because he has posted since the 21st :)
Thanks for trying to sort it, I appreciate that, I wish whoever did it had left it as it was, I didn't go from 4700 to 5700 in that short time, own up whoever did it please, it's made a mess of it!

maurice.. you made two threads saying you were nearly at 6000, this one, and the other one you made today saying how time flies..

this one you made a week or so ago.. when you were on about 5,700, and you made the other one today, after making a few posts..

mark thorpe said:
maurice.. you made two threads saying you were nearly at 6000, this one, and the other one you made today saying how time flies..this one you made a week or so ago.. when you were on about 5,700, and you made the other one today, after making a few posts..
I was not " at 5700 a week ago" I haven't posted a thousand in a week, that's 142.85 a day, no, I definitely sent them seperately, but what the hell, forget it, I'll see what happens when I reach nearly 7000, in roughly 40 days, at the rate I post, see how ludicrous that makes it??

Brookfield said:
I was not " at 5700 a week ago" I haven't posted a thousand in a week, that's 142.85 a day, no, I definitely sent them seperately, but what the hell, forget it, I'll see what happens when I reach nearly 7000, in roughly 40 days, at the rate I post, see how ludicrous that makes it??

your post count now is 5,735.

5735 - 5700 = 35

not quite a thousand.

you posted duplicate threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom