Its been a while

Ð88 said:
I remember you, and yes it has been a while

ps - your avatar is still available for the general members, sorry to burst your bubble.

Haha dam, ive had this avatar since i joined

Brookfield said:
Hello, welcome back, surprised to see Guru as your title, what happened? or perhaps you'd rather not say, I guess the rep points & amount of posts, will surprise you, see those of root & ArrizX!!, makes mine look puny, G35x is a mod now, you'd have known him by another name.

Id rather not go into it to much thanks, things just havnt gone well for me the last year or so. Yeh its a nice to see al the little changes lol and wow some people have alot of posts. I remember back when my 5k was in the top 5 of the forum. Who was G35x then?

David Lindon said:
Hello matt and welcome back!

David you legend hello, i see the forums are on there way to 20k members, congrats

135791 said:
Haha dam, ive had this avatar since i joined

Id rather not go into it to much thanks, things just havnt gone well for me the last year or so. Yeh its a nice to see al the little changes lol and wow some people have alot of posts. I remember back when my 5k was in the top 5 of the forum. Who was G35x then?

David you legend hello, i see the forums are on there way to 20k members, congrats

G35x was Dev0115!

Been a "while"? Pffft, it's been waaaay too long man. Glad to see you around again.

Wow welcome back! Havent seen you here for a while, kinda like Nasha99 no one has seen him post in who knows how long...

G35x said:
Wow welcome back! Haven't seen you here for a while, kinda like Nasha99 no one has seen him post in who knows how long...
Nasha last posted Sept 5th last year, just go to the members list, click on his name, it's 99nasha by the way, click "find all posts", OK?

Back
Top Bottom