My Lan Party

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
It was ok... Kinda sucked compared to the others but here is some pictures, We had a sad turn out too. O well some good COD2 matches :).

This guy I would consider insane, he spent 4,500 on this laptop he then took it with him to Iraq, sand messed it all up so he bought another one.

However he did just recently buy a $600 Dell he says he'll take in its place.

Yes thats a laptop yes its a big laptop, that laptop WEIGHS MORE then my desktop.

This picture is pretty much every PC in there. My PC is the first PC on the left the sliver one.

This is just another picture. BTW that HP you see, that HP is insane kid basically has been upgradeing it forever he modified the inside so he could fit a 7800 in it. I'd of just gotten a new case.

My PC

Just another random picture

I got pics of the inside of my case on the case post. So good check out there if you wanna see my guts.

mmm piza ,
looks cool is your pc the one in the sig , btw love that case and how big is your dell monitor

My dell is 17 inch and dieing on me. Um yes we played a BF1942 mod called Priates you can see it in the last pic. We also played DOW, Starcraft, Desert Combat, and BF2.

ahh startcraft!! lol i remember that game from mad long ago, I still play it from time to time..its a great game. i think its funny that we all upgrade our computers and all this other crap and dump all this money into them, but we still play a 16bit game from 98..lol good game though.

I LOVE SC!!!

I havent played in like 2months but I used to reck at like all UMS games

like golems!! hahaha

cool pics. I like your case nik, I'm considering building myself a new PC. Either that or getting a mac, not sure which one I wanna do yet. That lan party looked like lots of fun, the pizza looks good too :)

Back
Top Bottom