Australia Day 2007

Man it's crazy, i take Australia for granted, not just one thing, many many things!.There was a show about people taking a trip to Australia and they liked it so much, they stayed here. And the air is so fresh too.

When it all ended, it felt so, friendly, i think it was cause of the multi-cultral atmosphere, everyone was being so friendly :D.

Steff said:
Wow, kool! Happy Australia day? :p I was at Austrailia at 2005 :p I was walking around with an England flag around me haha :D

Come to Australia around New Years Eve, the Fireworks is MASSIVE, it goes for around 15mins non-stop!

mammikoura said:
the f-111 is a decent aircraft, and yeah it's pretty fast. But it's not something so great anymore, simply a crappy piece of metal for any kind of air-to-air combat. But as a bomber it does it's job well.

"The F-111 remains the fastest and longest ranging combat aircraft in the Asia-Pacific", Yup, it's old now, but if you din't know, it's been getting MAJOR upgrades all the time, i rekon this plane is better than the F-18 Hornet :D. Damn it was fast, and amazing the witness something surpass TWICE the speed of sound

Not to sound racist or rude or anything like that, but imo, if you want your grandkids, or kids to have a better life, migrate to Australia soon!, we have sooo many migrate to Australia every day, or atleast take a trip to Australia, such peacefulness too, right now it's 10:00, and all i can hear is my fans in the case, and the birds Chirping. I sometimes think, if i wasn't born here in Aus, what would i be like?

There is an Australian foreign-exchange student in a few of my classes, I'm surprised she didn't say anything about it. Sounds like a good time, yeah I have been places where they have fighters fly by pretty low, it's always pretty sweet.

The Amish Kid said:
There is an Australian foreign-exchange student in a few of my classes, I'm surprised she didn't say anything about it. Sounds like a good time, yeah I have been places where they have fighters fly by pretty low, it's always pretty sweet.

Yeah, espcially when you hear the plane go faster than the speed of sound, and the AWWWEESSOOOMMEEE long tail of afterburning in the night sky, not to mention, the pilot saying "Mission Complete" in a Tom Cruise fashion hahaha. And the Intro was awesome, AC/DC thunder struck, matched the fireworks perfectly, you should of seen it, it's no ordinary fireworks :p. Should of seen the F18 in the morning too! scared the crap outta people when we were walking!

EDIT: JUST FOUND A VIDEO ON IT! : http://youtube.com/watch?v=MFHxL4rNqck

(The F18)

At soldier field in chicago they do fly bys(sp?) with a couple of F-16's its pretty cool they practically swoop in the stadium then back out its pretty neat!

I was at the Farnborough Air Show in England when they had just cracked the sound barrier, ten thousand or more of us there, Neville Duke [English] flew the Hawker Hunter, in those days it had to be done in a near vertical dive, the whole crowd were hushed as the commentator said "he's climbing to 30,000 feet"...." "he's started the dive" then we all jumped as the double-boom echoed round the sky like thunder, afterwards he flew along the runway at "nought" feet, as they called it, it flew by in complete silence, vapour flickering on the wings, then a blast of sound as it caught up, I felt very proud at that moment!, yes, I know it had been done in the Bell X1 & X2, but they were of course rocket propelled, it all comes back to me as I type this, yeeeehah!!!
yahoo.gif

PCNoob said:
What does Australia Day celebrate?
You're kidding???, mind you, some of us Brits think it's to celebrate the contiuous slaughter of the English cricket team
cry.gif

Back
Top Bottom