New keyboard help

one4stevo

Baseband Member
Sorry guys it's me again I was looking at buying the Microsoft Laser 6000 keyboard but after looking in to it I found there were some issues with that keyboard any suggestions on a good keyboard..???

Logitech g15. I'm using one now, It's like my hands are in heaven. Plus I get a kick ass LCD screen to look at.

yes my friend has one of them im not one for the games tho I been looking at the Logitech LX710

My friend has a Saitek Eclipse II, and it's pretty nice. Doesn't have the LCD like the G15, but it's $30-$40 cheaper too.

i had a microsoft wireless desktop, and for some dumb reason i could never type capital c's. Id have to put it on caps lock. Go for logitech. Or those saitek ones are pretty nice from what i hear.

Honestly it comes down to personal preference, for example im using the standard DELL keyboard that came with my very first computer around 5+ years ago

I use it just because im use to the keys the feal the layout etc, i cannot stand using keyboards that have spongy keys or are to spread out with features that are just a waste of space.

If your a gamer also be carefull with wireless keyboards and mice

one4stevo said:
Think i kinda made my mind, just wana run it bye you guys first. What do you think of the Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200
Have a look hear

or Logitech LX710
Look hear

Need to make a choice..?? Please help me out :eek:

My friend has the MX3200 its pretty nice, and the keyboard is really quiet.

one4stevo said:
Think i kinda made my mind, just wana run it bye you guys first. What do you think of the Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200
Have a look hear

or Logitech LX710
Look hear

Need to make a choice..?? Please help me out :eek:

ive never used either but the MX3200 looks like a solid keyboard with all the things you could use/ may end up using.

Back
Top Bottom