I'm building a computer

collibr

In Runtime
Hey, I'm kinda new to this but i know a pretty good bit....I have a budge of $1300-$1500 to build this. It's for gaming, I want the top graphics card, and mother board....Tell me what do i need to buy.....Thanks.

For top end GFX card get this.
Its not the best out there (this is), but it kicks major butt and fits your budget.

For the best motherboard, it kind of depends whether you are going AMD or Intel.

this may be a dumb question, but all this would fit together and work properly and have no problems?

Yes you can build a computer and it will work well, have no problems, and fit together. It takes a little time to figure out what you want but its a great thing to do.

It depends, but it is one of the most expensive parts. The only thing that could be more expensive is the processor, but it isn't always.

ok, if i spent most of my money on the graphics card, and processor, would my gaming be the best?

sweetness, i think i might stick with this, is finding a computer case gonna be hard for this?

collibr said:
sweetness, i think i might stick with this, is finding a computer case gonna be hard for this?

Well the Video card is pretty big.

Most ATX style cases should be able to handle it though.

search www.newegg.com

and find one that fits your budget and style.

Personally i like the Antec 900 , antec P180 , and thermaltake Armor

they all are $100+ cases though

Back
Top Bottom