Gallery: Cases

Yeah, Best Buy is a bit more expensive, but I would rather pay a little more for some nice and courtious staff.

True, but there is nothing you can do if Best Buy doesn't have what you want. Oh well, Fry's didn't have it either, I need a 24 pin ATX extender for my dad's pc im building him from my old parts, and they didn't have it lol.

There aren't too many local PC shops in my area (Silicon Valley). Most of them just do repairs, not retail. If you need parts, usually places like Fry's Electronics or online retailers have them.

The guts of my case wire mangement is a mess cause it isn't a clear sided case so IDC what it looks like on the inside. (I can do better though)

Thats my overall general case from the inside, AC 7 right there :) IDK what I bought it my CPU is cool without a fan, on stock. Its cooler with that and a fan.

My HDDs

(Fixing to add a 400 GIG to that when I run out of space and get $$$) Top one is a 320 GIG seagate, bototm is a 250 samsung.

In this picture you can see my core parts, my Ram, and 7600 GT (all yu truly need today) my amazing CPU cooler, if you want to overclock on a project this is the Cooler for you cheap, light etc. My 460 watt PSU... Before I get any more parts (before my sound card) i'll have to get at least a 500 prob aim for a 550 Watt PSU cause this PSU is damn near its limit.

This is what a 250 MM fan looks like.

Man, if I had a 250mm like that, I'd push it to 5k RPMs lol!

460W to it's limits? Well, yeah, with all you have, I can understand, but try a 550-580W.

no! local pc shops are retarded. this guy tried to sell my church's pastor a 400w power supply that doesn't work and he said getting a new one wouldn't work cause his pc is 5 years old (atx) so he's retarded.

I figure it'll last me long enough. I got other concerns atm. First off is a sound card, second off is a new mointor after that before I toss anything else in my rig a new PSU.

lhuser said:
Man, if I had a 250mm like that, I'd push it to 5k RPMs lol!

460W to it's limits? Well, yeah, with all you have, I can understand, but try a 550-580W.

Yeah, and go deaf in the process. :p

Back
Top Bottom