Lol, my cousin is an FHM model..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that supposed to mean? Is that sarcasm or what? I can only prove it through actions, so postpone beliefs to my character until I can prove my character.

"I never f*cked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, you understand?"

tony0101 said:
That sux, lamb of God. My friend Dave is also an alcoholic. I got him to smoke herbal to get rid of the alcohol abuse. He got to the point that he would shake continously without a drink. Quit before it affects your health.

like i said

LambOfGod said:

haha i am definetly not that bad,
I just drink on the weekends,and have a good time.

Anyway I not gonna hijack this thread anymore i'm done with it.

Later

tony0101 said:
What is that supposed to mean? Is that sarcasm or what? I can only prove it through actions, so postpone beliefs to my character until I can prove my character.

"I never f*cked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, you understand?"

Rofl, what ever man. It could be you, or someone else. To be honest I dont care, whoever it was needs to grow some balls themselfs and stop bragging about a make believe sex life. ;)

tony ur posts are a little wierd from what ive seen. no offence. im not making any judgements im just sayin they are a bit random/wierd. anway the posters (jox wasnt it?) cousin is damn fine lol. i hope i didnt miss anything as i skipped aload of pages.

yeah back to the point before this thread gets close , dudes if you wanna argue go and make a thread all about it .

So joxely whens the party ??

Just get off the met at timperley, and it's just there, not too far from you at all.

you got msn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom