Lol, my cousin is an FHM model..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny...
but I don't feel the need to brag about my sex life Tony, and there isn't really any reasons that you should feel the need to brag about yours.

if it's good, then it's good...

there are a lot of people on this forum who arn't old enough to be getting any anyway...

and (FYI) I'd ask her before you post pictures of her on here.

I know yeah, if I posted pics of my girlfriend on the computer, and she saw them, she would be my girlfriend no more..

joxley1990 said:
I know yeah, if I posted pics of my girlfriend on the computer, and she saw them, she would be my girlfriend no more..
lol yeah, that would be the same with me

If you guys want to post pics of your GF one the net, ask before doing, period. Now, back to topic or I'll close.

Tony, youre just pig headed. I'm surprised any girl would want to do anything with you, and I'm sure to hell that I wouldnt. Your comments are gay, so take you, your comments and youre 'party sausage' (little...) elsewhere :D

Steff said:
Tony, youre just pig headed. I'm surprised any girl would want to do anything with you, and I'm sure to hell that I wouldnt. Your comments are gay, so take you, your comments and youre 'party sausage' (little...) elsewhere :D

lol, major ownage right there!

mammikoura said:
lol, major ownage right there!

Wow this thread got crazy, i havent even checked it out since i posted on the 1st page.....

Yea i am Just a single guy.... No g/f for me....
Probally cuz i am an Alcoholic.....

i am j/k :D

Damn, my boy Dave caused alot of trouble. lol I should have told him to use my other account, not this one. Now my forum rep is demolished. Well, loyalty to my homies is more important than online rep, so please forgive me if I don't beg for forgiveness. He told you about the asian girl, korallie. Well, he forgot to tell you one thing; I haven't been with her for over a year. I do have pics, just wait til later and i'll post 'em.

Only 10 or 11 posts are mine. You can believe me or not. He wanted to waste some time by getting on the forum at school, so I said OK. He is a little cocky, but
so am I, not as much. We both suck at typing, I have Tech knowledge, he doesn't.

Done with the explination, I show respect with experience.

That sux, lamb of God. My friend Dave is also an alcoholic. I got him to smoke herbal to get rid of the alcohol abuse. He got to the point that he would shake continously without a drink. Quit before it affects your health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom