how do i get rid of IE

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok ive been advised to get rid of IE and get Firefox so i did so, i was wondering how do i get rid of IE

I don't think you can. IE is heavily integrated into XP, it is required for it to work.

Don't listen to the firefox fanboys, IE7 has been proven to be better in almost every way.

screw IE....in the ass....with no vasoline. it has been my personal experience to recieve many error messages/crashes with it. on many different computers. granted, firefox has it's disadvantages as well, but not nearly as many as ie, at least for me! try out ff, and decide for yourself what YOU like

wsigo said:
screw IE....in the ass....with no vasoline. it has been my personal experience to recieve many error messages/crashes with it. on many different computers. granted, firefox has it's disadvantages as well, but not nearly as many as ie, at least for me! try out ff, and decide for yourself what YOU like

I have never had error messages with IE, I have tried Firefox and Opera and in my opinion IE>Opera>Firefox.

yeah freestyler, so do i. and besides my bad encounters with ie, i just like using fox because it DOESN'T come with windows. i like being different. i like being able to think, "hey bill, look, i use something that YOU didnt MAKE ME install with your crap." but anyhow, yeah, it's pretty customizable, and....it's just cool. like me. but that's another thread, another time. ;)

and IE has a lot of holes, adware and malware love to attach themselves to it, go with firefox, i havent had a popup in at least 6 months

Back
Top Bottom