Coolermaster Aquagate

PaperPlunger

In Runtime
My Coolermaster Aquagate needs a bit more water... But the problem is, the tubes were so stiff, I had to cut them to the exact length to make it fit. Which means I need to take out the tubes to refill the tank (it's an internal build). Now I'm scared to take the tubes out, because I'm under the impression that if I do, the coolant will start to leak... Which would make for some bad computer messes. Will the coolant start to leak if I pull out the tubes? I think there is a valve, but I don't want to take any chances..

Hmm...there is no way you can add some coolant without taking the tubes off? I don't understand why you have to do that. Isn't there some sort of fill cap?

sry,that's not what i mean. I mean, I can't access the fill cap without pulling the frigin thing half way out of the drive bays, which means that if I do that, the tubes attacked to the water block will slip out, and drop some nice looking coolant onto my nicee looking motherboard :p

Is there a valve that will close if I pull the tubes out? Because I need to pull em out to access the fill cap because of tube length.

EDIT

I googled Aquagate rear valve, and found out that all the coolant will leak out if the tubing is disconnected... so much for that.

yeah, thats why you should just drain your loop and replace the tubing. I recommend MasterKleer for the budget in mind, or Tygon for the big spender.

You're not supposed to open the Aquagate, you void the warranty if you do.

PaperPlunger said:
sry,that's not what i mean. I mean, I can't access the fill cap without pulling the frigin thing half way out of the drive bays, which means that if I do that, the tubes attacked to the water block will slip out, and drop some nice looking coolant onto my nicee looking motherboard :p

Is there a valve that will close if I pull the tubes out? Because I need to pull em out to access the fill cap because of tube length.

EDIT

I googled Aquagate rear valve, and found out that all the coolant will leak out if the tubing is disconnected... so much for that.
I looked at a picture of it and I understand now that you have to pull it out to fill it.

You may just have to drain the whole system to pull it out. I would suggest replacing your tubes while you're doing that.

Is this the Aquagate Mini? If it is, then you void the warranty if you take the tubes off. If it isn't then ignore my post.

image002.jpg

There is a screw on the top..unscrew that and then put more of your coolant in there.

Back
Top Bottom