alienware core 2 duo.

Very few laptops offer a GPU upgrade. It might come soom that you're going to have a slot made for external video cards to operate at full capacity, but internally, no.

It's best not to overclock laptops. The cooling system in there is made for the stock parts. If you OC, it could be overheating fast.

Ownage, I've seen the Merom (Or was it Prescott?) mod. I wouldn't try this because it's extremelly precise working there.

r u sure the intel core 2 duo will heat that fast? i want a faster clock on my intel core 2 duo. already things require like 1.5 ghz to play. my intel core 2 duo is a 2.0...

It's not that it heats up too much, it's that it doesn't have sufficient air flow in a laptop. Inside a desktop PC with good airflow, you can overlclock the living hell out of those core 2 duos.. they are awesome for overclocking... but dude.. not in a laptop.. the heat has to go somewhere... and eventually you'll just end up breaking your laptop.

the intel core 2 duo 1.5 ghz is fine
it can handle any game as long as your graphics card can
my penteuim 3 at 900 mhz can play the latest games on direct x 9 with a 5500 fx geforce
and pluse since u have dual core think of it has 3 ghz all togeather
1.5 per core

Back
Top Bottom