16!

happy b-day man.

kinda off topic but i like ur location. Our troops kick ass (sorry, but its the only way to describe the good job they do.), and they deserve all the respect we can give them.

celegorm said:
happy b-day man.

kinda off topic but i like ur location. Our troops kick ass (sorry, but its the only way to describe the good job they do.), and they deserve all the respect we can give them.
amen.
my family has a pretty big military background. Dad was in Vietnam during tet offensive so he was in some pretty decent combat.

I was in CAP the official axillary to the United States airforce. Here's a pic of me at the firing range in a military base close to where I live:
M16.jpg

^Mike^ said:
Pretty good, I uninstalled it for the time being since i desperately needed to use this one windows program but I'm going to reinstall it soon :D Best linux distro by far :cool:
You could get a hard drive trays and the tray controller, and another drive. What you do is you install Linux on one of them, then Windows on the other. All you'd need would be to switch trays, so you could hop into Linux or Windows without boot problems.

lhuser said:
You could get a hard drive trays and the tray controller, and another drive. What you do is you install Linux on one of them, then Windows on the other. All you'd need would be to switch trays, so you could hop into Linux or Windows without boot problems.
yeah i was thinking of doing that, or a dual boot

Back
Top Bottom