Gallery: Your Workstation

My new 17" LCD!

hpim10085xe.jpg

_
hpim10097ja.jpg

_
hpim10108qs.jpg

looks like a nice monitor nate, get a pic of the front of it and resize it lol your last pics are HUGE

slayer322 said:
i bought one of these a few months ago, ill post a real pic of mine later tonight.

Acer%20Ferrari%20F20-2.jpg

Acer making Ferrari monitors now?!?, they made Ferrari laptops and a Lamborghini laptop... who the hell do they think they are?!

slayer, that ferrari monitor is awesome! I really want one of those acer ferrari laptops but they're kinda pricey.

Nate, nice new monitor. Do you have it set up as a dual screen with your laptop?

freestyler105 said:
No, on the back of the monitor there's a button to switch between DVI, VGA, and HDMI, so I just have the 360 plugged into the VGA and the computer plugged into the DVI. :D

why dont you have the 360 plugged into the hdmi....oh wait! :D

troy272 said:
slayer, that ferrari monitor is awesome! I really want one of those acer ferrari laptops but they're kinda pricey.

Nate, nice new monitor. Do you have it set up as a dual screen with your laptop?

i could dual moniter setup but then i would only be able to have both screens at 1024x768, The resolution for the new moniter is 1280x1024 i made it so that the external moniter is my main monitor everything is on that one and the moniter from my laptop is turned off
I did this with a program on my computer that was factory installed onto my ibm laptop

Back
Top Bottom