Lol, my cousin is an FHM model..

Status
Not open for further replies.
root said:
I think that most people have girlfriends here actually.
either that or are a bit young for her anyway!

Or a bit old for her, hey well sometimes they like the older bloke....

tony0101 said:
No, I am being too cocky. I am blessed with never having to worry about the bedroom. But my favorite qualities are my martial arts skills.

Take your pretentious bullshit elsewhere

Ð88 said:
Take your pretentious bullshit elsewhere
WARNED CF rule; "There is no reason to make derogatory remarks about someone just because you may simply disagree with their opinions"

Let's act like men guy's not children...keep the sarcastic remarks curbed or you'll see this thread locked along with all links and pics removed.

As far as the pics/links go, if you click on them it's your choice..but be warned.

Hey, I don't need backup from the moderators. Anyone can come to my house if they want to throw down.

Address removed, see post 59

Bring all your mates so that I can have a challenge.

I do have pics, so don't worry. I'll post them friday.
I am confident, only bc my kindness is a weakness. I don't take anything from anyone. If you respect me though, I'll be in your corner.

tony0101 said:
Hey, I don't need backup from the moderators. Anyone can come to my house if they want to throw down.

Address details removed

I am confident, only bc my kindness is a weakness. I don't take anything from anyone. If you respect me though, I'll be in your corner.
Sorry, address details have been removed, members are not encouraged to display their personal details on open forums, Admin is in agreeance with this.

tony0101 said:

Address removed, see post 59

lol dude you crack me up HAHA

Brookfield said:
WARNED CF rule; "There is no reason to make derogatory remarks about someone just because you may simply disagree with their opinions"

Maurice, I was just defending the general users of this forum because of some n00b's remarks. He was the one being a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom