Gallery: Your Workstation

My new 22" monitor added to my setup:
01210714010ap.jpg

You can't see it in that pic, but underneath the desk is my 360, so I hit a button and the 22" goes to the 360 and I use the 19" for IM and iTunes.

Like all the cables? Lol, I need to organize that.

freestyler105 said:
01210714010ap.jpg

You can't see it in that pic, but underneath the desk is my 360, so I hit a button and the 22" goes to the 360 and I use the 19" for IM and iTunes.

what do you got for that like a kvm switch?

No, on the back of the monitor there's a button to switch between DVI, VGA, and HDMI, so I just have the 360 plugged into the VGA and the computer plugged into the DVI. :D

CompMan said:
lol, turn that ***** all the way up BOOM!

oh ya, that thing is very very loud lol. my house and my neighbor's house only has like 10 feet in between and my room is on the wall closest to their house. and in that house there is a room that is on the wall that faces my house. well one day they came knocking on my door telling me to turn down my music because my subwoofer was rattling crap in their house, lol. so now i have to wait for my neighbors to leave to turn it up really loud lol.

cileskot said:
oh ya, that thing is very very loud lol. my house and my neighbor's house only has like 10 feet in between and my room is on the wall closest to their house. and in that house there is a room that is on the wall that faces my house. well one day they came knocking on my door telling me to turn down my music because my subwoofer was rattling crap in their house, lol. so now i have to wait for my neighbors to leave to turn it up really loud lol.
hahahahah!

freestyler105 said:
01210714010ap.jpg

Hey, how are you outputting the sound for your Xbox 360?

Back
Top Bottom