9/11 scenes on National Geographic

Steff said:
I sat and read these 'claims' to consipisy. Now, as much as I hate George Bush and such forth, why the hell would he take down like 2 of the most important buildings in the US ?? Can you imagine how much money was lost, aswell as taking the lives of many innocent people. I do find them very interesting and who knows they could be true but come on lol. Apparently the plane had a bomb on it which caused an explosion, yet, it also had gas on it... and all the rest there is perfect explinations for. But of course this is my opinion as always.
go home and watch V for vendetta...
it's a work of fiction.
but it does make a good point.

consider the power that the administration has gained since the whole 9/11 thing...

anyway...

my favourite retort to the myth debunking has to be the maddox answer.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

^^ didn't read the whole thing.
But the part that they didn't kill the one who made the video. Well why would they kill him? It would be a bigger mess if people found out that he was making a video and was suddenly killed before he could finish it. Now the video is there, some believe it, some don't. But having a guy murdered, and then if the press would find out that he was also making a conspiracy video about 9/11. Wouldn't look very good for the government now would it?

btw: loved the comic in the beginning :D

Brookfield said:
Al, I gather by that, that you're not a Republican, which is fine, but politics aside, couldn't Popular Mechanics be right? they've been about since the thirties, I used to read their mag a lot, & I like to think that I can spot politically biased statements, we can all be blinded by politics, I know I have!

They could be, I never said they were wrong. I just don't trust them. The way they write those types of 'debunking' articles just seems weird. It's like how CNN and Fox News show media as propaganda for their respective politcal parties.

root said:
go home and watch V for vendetta...
it's a work of fiction.
but it does make a good point.

consider the power that the administration has gained since the whole 9/11 thing...

anyway...

my favourite retort to the myth debunking has to be the maddox answer.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Yeah, I remember that movie. It does have a lot of good points.

I don't know much about George Bush but i know 3 things -

His really hated by some
He has something to do with 9/11
He only become president because his dad was a president or something like that?

Can anyone give a quicky summary of why his so hated for?, Thanks :)

JikuzeN said:
I don't know much about George Bush but i know 3 things -

His really hated by some
He has something to do with 9/11
He only become president because his dad was a president or something like that?

1. People think he stole the 2000 election from Al Gore because of corrupt Republican vote counters.
2. He made all the wrong decisions post-911.

That's basically sums it up.

PCNoob said:
1. People think he stole the 2000 election from Al Gore because of corrupt Republican vote counters.

the electoral college consists of only 500 members, the popularity vote has nothing to do with who the president actually is, the electoral college decides, it just happens to be that they are usually the same since the electoral college represents the citizens

and in response to the 9/11 conspirists, that is all crap, 9/11 is no conspiracy.

PCNoob said:

Ahhh ok, our "prime minster", is virtually in love with Bush...

2004-02-05%20Howard%20Bush%20defence%20pilotless%20drone%20200226.JPG

hascet said:
and in response to the 9/11 conspirists, that is all crap, 9/11 is no conspiracy.

Bush lover?? Very hard to beleive that after watching Loose Change does the goverment think were that stupid....

PCNoob said:

Well the crucial state was Florida back in 2000. Guess who's the governor of Florida? :p

As for post 9/11, he did make some good decisions, but the number of bad decisions FAR outweigh the number of good decisions he made.

NeXuS said:
Bush lover?? Very hard to beleive that after watching Loose Change does the goverment think were that stupid....

I wouldn't trust that Loose Change video so wholeheartedly either. It had some good points, but it wasn't without it's flaws. The problem with the media today is that everything is either sugarcoated or twisted so that the normal viewer couldn't even tell if it was something bad.

JikuzeN said:
I don't know much about George Bush but i know 3 things -he is really hated by some, he has something to do with 9/11, he only become president because his dad was a president or something like that?
His dad had some part in it, & wasn't there some controversy about the punched cards way of voting that mysteriously worked in his favour?, as to why he is hated, the first three reasons are Iraq, Iraq, & Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom