16 today !!

its strange looking at the forum in wide screen for my first time ever ,
sorry if that has just confused you but i got this newwidescreen laptop and when i first went on here yesterday it was strange looking at it in widescreen

Brookfield said:
Century? same as you, & the same country as you, do I really need to reiterate what I've already explained as my reason for saying what I did??, "England has the highest teenage pregnancies in europe", there, I've put it in bold, remember it now?, what is it with you lately :( ,

I guess i just need to come over their and teach them about condoms ;)

Anyways most teens (in Canada at least) HAVE NOT had full out vaginal or anal intercorse at that age. However most have "fooled around" (oral)

DJ-CHRIS said:
I guess i just need to come over their and teach them about condoms ;)

Anyways most teens (in Canada at least) HAVE NOT had full out vaginal or anal intercorse at that age. However most have "fooled around" (oral)
I'm in that "fooled around" category... I get the feeling that makes me a minority in terms of what I've done sexually though.

I am a semi-pro, not too cocky, but confident. I know that I am comparable to Achelles in Troy in that all the women want me. I love life.

tony0101 said:
I am a semi-pro, not too cocky, but confident. I know that I am comparable to Achilles in Troy in that all the women want me. I love life.
Hmmm!, modest too.

Back
Top Bottom