16 today !!

Brookfield said:
[1] Not essential, but pleasant, from age 20 onward :)

[2] Definitely not essential, don't indulge :mad:

[3] Very essential, if you want to support yourself :D

Brookfield, JOKE, J-O-K-E

1. Teenage boys have to have sex, they can't go without it..

2. No, obviosley not essential, sometimes nice with a beer..

3. Yeah, you need a job..

DJ-CHRIS said:
Are you saying you should be 20 before sex?
OK, as you are 19, I'll make an exception, nah, that's a joke, alright, I'll slack off & say 18, that's my personal opinion, probably influenced by England having the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Europe.

Brookfield said:
OK, as you are 19, I'll make an exception, nah, that's a joke, alright, I'll slack off & say 18, that's my personal opinion, probably influenced by England having the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in Europe.

Im not really sure what century you are in, but most teens have had sex before the age of 16..

joxley1990 said:
Im not really sure what century you are in, but most teens have had sex before the age of 16..
Century? same as you, & the same country as you, do I really need to reiterate what I've already explained as my reason for saying what I did??, "England has the highest teenage pregnancies in europe", there, I've put it in bold, remember it now?, what is it with you lately :( ,

I have to admit im 17, 18 next month and I havent yet, I'm not a prude, don't get me wrong I like fun but I'm no ho, not that you are one because you have done it, but nowadays rofl! I see my mates making theselfs look like fools, I just don't follow the crowed I guess lol.

Steff said:
I have to admit im 17, 18 next month and I havent yet, I'm not a prude, don't get me wrong I like fun but I'm no ho, not that you are one because you have done it, but nowadays rofl! I see my mates making theselfs look like fools, I just don't follow the crowed I guess lol.
Good for you :)

16 isn't no big deal, I am turning 17 on the 29th of Jan. I basically do the same thing now that I have always done; more party, good grades, no money.

tony0101 said:
16 isn't no big deal, I am turning 17 on the 29th of Jan. I basically do the same thing now that I have always done; more party, good grades, no money.
"Isn't no big deal" is a double negative, good grades in what, grammar?, lol. anyway, happy birthday on the 29th :D

Back
Top Bottom