Screen Discoloration

EEnterprise

Baseband Member
I was wondering if anybody would know what I would have to do to get this fixed. My friend has a computer screen that is discolored. I thought it was that he needed a driver update for the graphic card (I tried doing so, but it didn't work. or maybe i did it wrong.) He has a Nvidia Riva TNT2 sony model 64. It is not the screen, because he ended up buying a different one and still has the same problem. Does anyone know what I could do to fix it?

Could be the cable, or the graphics card. Can you explain it in more detail, whats it say in display settings?

Can also happen if you have a magnet too close to the screen.

such as a speaker/subwoofer.

LambOfGod said:
Can also happen if you have a magnet too close to the screen.

such as a speaker/subwoofer.

yup, make sure that there are NO speakers besides computer speakers besides the monitor, computer speakers are magnetically shielded to block the effects of a magnet on a crt monitor

We tried the screen on a different computer and it worked perfectly. Also the we bought a new screen. Its is something wrong with the system I was wondering how to fix it.

Well your gonna have to work out what it is first, there are plenty suggestions about what it is so work thru them till you find the problem.

Back
Top Bottom