***Official Lindsey Lohan In Rehab Thread*** (PICS)

Mercury&Solace

In Runtime
Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab. The actress/singer has confirmed Internet reports she is seeking counseling to tame her wild ways. In a statement, released yesterday through her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Lohan announced, "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time." The famous party animal, who was spotted at Prince's Golden Globes Awards post-show bash in Beverly Hills on Monday night, started attending Alcoholic Anonymous meetings last month - and late last year was caught up in an overdose riddle after a doctor was called to her suite at Los Angeles hotel the Chateau Marmont. She made light of the incident, stating she was no "Marilyn Monroe, overdosing in the bathroom." A pal of the Mean Girls star recently turned to the US tabloids to reveal the extent of the young star's wild life, in an effort to curb her wild ways. The rehab news caps a terrible start to the New Year for Lohan - just two weeks ago she underwent an operation to remove her appendix.

LLohanbikini.jpg

LLohan.jpg

Rehab or not, I would still smash :D

Yep, she's a wild one, and she's only what 17 or 18 right? Glad she realizes she has a problem and is getting help.

Haha, well, there could be some debates about that one.

She may be a ho, but I wouldn't say no... haha RHYME!

joxley1990 said:
Haha, well, there could be some debates about that one.

She may be a ho, but I wouldn't say no... haha RHYME!
Ha ha, hows the training going man? You still workin hard ?

Back
Top Bottom