addicted to WOW

Yea, I try to keep myself away from addicting games now because you only live 1 life, and when you fall into one of them type of games time flys by when you play it and you forget about what all your friends are doing and how much fun you are missing out on, its crazy. And basically there is no point in RPG's but to make new friends over Internet in which you'll probably never meet in your life span, so your striving to become the number 1 player (AKA Highest level I guess in your situation) just to have bragging rights.

I know they're fun....while they last, I'am just saying don't miss out on the good stuff. ;)

-Beast

Beast Boy said:
Yea, I try to keep myself away from addicting games now because you only live 1 life, and when you fall into one of them type of games time flys by when you play it and you forget about what all your friends are doing and how much fun you are missing out on, its crazy. And basically there is no point in RPG's but to make new friends over Internet in which you'll probably never meet in your life span, so your striving to become the number 1 player (AKA Highest level I guess in your situation) just to have bragging rights.

I know they're fun....while they last, I'am just saying don't miss out on the good stuff. ;)

-Beast

yeah, true. I only play games when I don't really have anything else to do.

I've never fancyed playing WOW, I just play on Unreal I dont think I like the idea of the payments :p

Steff said:
I've never fancyed playing WOW, I just play on Unreal I dont think I like the idea of the payments :p

Yup, just add Counter Strike instead of Unreal, and your 100% correct lol. :D

My brother plays it.
I personally can't stand it either.

I did at one point in my life try WarCraft 2, but my mind can't think in strategy terms, so its useless. I just aimlessly go about building, setting to destroy something thats coming at me, with no idea of how to go about it.

I used to play Unreal tournament online, that was good!

Online games aren't really for me though. I'm more of a Single Player gamer myself, to get through the story of it.

Back
Top Bottom