9/11 scenes on National Geographic

PCNoob said:
For all you conspiracy theorists, read this

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

I doubt it'll change your mind if you already believe the conspiracies though because it takes a pretty hardheaded person to believe those in the first place.

Oh god, here we go with all that consipriacy stuff. No one will know what actually caused 9/11. Some will say that Al Qaeda did and some will say that the US government knew about it or did it.

As for that Popular Mechanics bullshit, that magazine is just as biased as CNN and Fox News are so I wouldn't so heartedly trust what the editors have to say. It's fun to read their articles on various mechanical things, but when it comes to articles like "Debunking Katrina" or "Debunking 9/11," I smell Republican bullshit. :rolleyes:

I guess you don't suscribe to Popular Mechanics. They had this one cover article that debunked all those rumors about the Bush administration and FEMA not doing enough or reacting too late etc. Most of it was Republican crap.

Damn ... 9/11.. I think i was in Yr 4 or 5, i still remeber, i got up, and every single channel was broadcasting this terriosm thing, i din't know what they were talking about, cause i was too young then. But now, when i look back, it's really terrifying. I remeber watching a video on google videos, and there was a girl in a unit, and she recorded the WHOLE thing, damn it's so freaky, and the dust falling down... i wonder what happened to the people that were consumed with the dust. About the conspiracy theroies, there intersting to read, some people say they sall the Devil's head in the smoke, and Osama bin Laden, it's weird... And Flight 93, that movie has such a BIG impact, i din't move a inch, and din't stop watching the movie throughout, it was so intense, after the movie, it had such a impact, i think diffrently about planes now, and a month after that, i went overseas, i was so scared in the plane. It's was kinda weird.

Yeah, the movie United 93 was pretty good. It didn't get great reviews, but I think it was very well scripted and acted. The best part was that they didn't use any big superstars. All of the actors are virtually unknown people. Heck, some of the background/supporting actors are actually the family members of those who were on the actual United Airlines Flight 93.

alvino said:
Popular Mechanics Republican bullshit.
Al, I gather by that, that you're not a Republican, which is fine, but politics aside, couldn't Popular Mechanics be right? they've been about since the thirties, I used to read their mag a lot, & I like to think that I can spot politically biased statements, we can all be blinded by politics, I know I have!

I sat and read these 'claims' to consipisy. Now, as much as I hate George Bush and such forth, why the hell would he take down like 2 of the most important buildings in the US ?? Can you imagine how much money was lost, aswell as taking the lives of many innocent people. I do find them very interesting and who knows they could be true but come on lol. Apparently the plane had a bomb on it which caused an explosion, yet, it also had gas on it... and all the rest there is perfect explinations for. But of course this is my opinion as always.

Steff said:
Now, as much as I hate George Bush and such forth, why the hell would he take down like 2 of the most important buildings in the US ?? Can you imagine how much money was lost, aswell as taking the lives of many innocent people.

to have an excuse to go to war with Afganistan, and then continuing to Iraq, and who knows if there will be another war too. (and btw, the war in Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism, or the 9/11, as far as I know Iraq has never supported terrorists, which is probably the main reason why the UN didn't approve USA:s decision to attack there)

It stil doesnt make much sence I mean if it was true... i would kill george bush with my own hands lol the amount of trouble it has caused. The conspirisys just dont add up! I dont know what to believe really..

Back
Top Bottom