Things to do....

Beast Boy

Baseband Member
Alright so, I'am officially bored as crap right now and I can not think of anything to do, please leave some mature ideas for me to look at and get some ideas for something to do. I'd appreciate it very much if you could leave some of your ideas/suggestions.

Thanks,

-Beast

Open the computer, clean it out I suppose. Or tune in the indy game, starts at 8.

Yea I'm watchin the Indy game right now, but I just get bored alot so I made this thread to get some good ideas when I do get bored. :p

Thanks,

-Beast

Beast Boy said:
Yea I'm watchin the Indy game right now, but I just get bored alot so I made this thread to get some good ideas when I do get bored. :p

Thanks,

-Beast

How, the game doesnt start till 8? :confused:

what part of north carolina you from beast?

a good idea when you're bored that works for me is DRINK! if you're around the fayetteville/spring lake area hit me up sometime.. unless of course, you're underage. i can't help you then haha

edit- damn you to hell patriots! :mad: :mad: GO COLTS!

Morehead City, and yea I get my drink on just not tonight.

Games tied up, 28 all!

Go Colts!,

EDIT- wsigo, ya'll gettin any snow/sleet up there tonight, that would be cool if we got any precip other than rain here. -.-

-Beast

dang son, 3 hours down 24 as google maps tells me! (i'm new here so i had to look it up) well still pm me sometime we'll get together and par tayy

COLTS ALL THE WAY BITCHES!

edit- beast...no. it's drizzling right now. has been all day. i would LOVE some ice/snow. i HATE the stuff, but i'd love to see NC drivers in the stuff! (ive drivin in it for some years now, so at least i know HOW to...)

wsigo said:
dang son, 3 hours down 24 as google maps tells me! (i'm new here so i had to look it up) well still pm me sometime we'll get together and par tayy

COLTS ALL THE WAY BITCHES!

edit- beast...no. it's drizzling right now. has been all day. i would LOVE some ice/snow. i HATE the stuff, but i'd love to see NC drivers in the stuff! (ive drivin in it for some years now, so at least i know HOW to...)

Lol damn, I've lived here all my life and I think the most snow I've ever seen is like 3-4 inches... and that was like 3 years ago.

-Beast

Back
Top Bottom