tv parts and asc

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
iight basically my g pa owns a tv shop and stuff and he has a whole bunch of parts left over i.e speakers compastors digital tuners the whole works most of the plasma works so can take out ne part u need cost and if u want a big screenens have everyting working but the screens....also sell high deff big screens none older then prolly 2003 starting at 600...if u want speakers for tvs which u can convert to bascially ne thing there 4 dollars a set for 5 inches and lower and 6 bucks for 7 and up im not sure how high they go though....so if u need ne thing like that let me know of course theres shipping and i cant ship a big screen have to live in floridia and come get it also with the big screens can work out payment maethod with 300 down and so much a month...

maybe some pics would help out your sale, it's a liitle hard to buy stuff with out knowing what you are buying blind folded..

yeah for sure, i wouldnt mind having a plasma in my moms room for her birthday, lemme know what you can do, but you will need references, images, and a good deal, and a safe payment type.

Would you be interested in buying a 20" CRT tv with no picture and a 26" CRT tv with bad inputs? Maybe your g pa could fix em up and sell em.. IDK.

Corey

no lol i wont buy im getting a percentage of the profits from him i don't want to buy anything....and yes i can put up pix but see we cant ship big screens or plasmas shipping weight is too much....its called coffman electronics and he does have his own website we mainly sell locally but i thought we could sell alot of speakers or digital tuners or something in that nature...i have too know what people want and ill show you....if u want payment like week or month u would have to see my g pa in person and he will set something up if not it has to be up front...we have regular high deff tvs like 50 inch and stuff fromm 600 dollars too 800 depends on how big and year the newer ones like 05 and 06 usually r 800 dollars the plasmas are 50 inchs and above and i think the bigger one comes with a glass stand for 1500...but thats like half price for a plasma let me know what you want and ill post pics.....as far as refrences i have never sold over the net at all but ill get his website if that would help.....they have a computer tech and a comp programmer who makes custome computers they own there own business so we get parts at whole sale way cheaper then retail....so we outsale other ppl just lewt me know what u want and ill post a pic

umm i'll talk to him and see....what do u need for it alot of parts u can switch out with diff models.let me kno what u need excatly and i prob could get it...is it at least a 2000??usually ne thing older then that and no manufactuar caries them.

Back
Top Bottom