addicted to WOW

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok i DL the 10 day version of world of warcraft and now im addicted to it, ive been playing all weekend and i havent done anything else. fun game still not used to it completely but having fun with it.

eh try not to play it to much, set limits, being addicted to a game is not good since it becomes all you think about.

-Just friendly words of advice.

Haku Mioje said:
ok i DL the 10 day version of world of warcraft and now im addicted to it, ive been playing all weekend and i havent done anything else. fun game still not used to it completely but having fun with it.
Welcome to the club. Trust me you are no where near being addicted until you step foot into the burning crusade..

hahah I litereally just reactivated my acount...
need to get to 60 with my druid then Ill buy BC

yeah my breaks are called work and school, so ill be fine. but im not going to buy it just yet i have other things that i need, like new tires for my car and parts for my computer. anyone care to lend a friend $2000 lol. wait plus about another $300. thats why im not buying it yet, but ill probably buy the first one then use that 30 day free trial and wait for a while before i start paying monthly.

Haku Mioje said:
yeah my breaks are called work and school, so ill be fine. but im not going to buy it just yet i have other things that i need, like new tires for my car and parts for my computer. anyone care to lend a friend $2000 lol. wait plus about another $300. thats why im not buying it yet, but ill probably buy the first one then use that 30 day free trial and wait for a while before i start paying monthly.
ya thats a good idea... just level as much as possible during the 30 days

yeah i bought BC and got totally back into it, im not so much addicted, but thers not really much to do after school during the winter, its 20* with no snow, but we just got... 4 INCHES OF SNOW WOOT
so im goin out straight after school to go snowboarding, awesome handrail down the street

Back
Top Bottom