I need to test some dumb kid about PCs

Well, I had a program that would make the pc virtually unusable. I could always make another one if you want, it's very easy. All I do is make a "game" in which one sprite object spawns two more of itself 30 times every second, leading to very rapid exponential growth. But you could always Ctrl Alt Del, it just took like 5 minutes to do.
And mine doesn't BSOD when I overclock too high. Usually it will shut off, occasionally it will freeze.

Edit: I just made another one. If you want to try it let me know. I tried it on mine, and it doesn't work. Most likely because my PC is a dual core and I didn't try running two. But it may actually work for an older single core. Stressed both my cores about 50% and took my temps up from 30 to 43 degrees C.

Also, I found a program on freeware home called crash that supposedly "will crash even the fastest computers." Maybe you should try that one, I won't. lol

There are a few programs that recreate errors etc. Cant think of the names tho. There are ones that simulate memory leaks, and viruses etc.

lol, you guys are funny. :retarded: !

any way, I almost did it with the prime95, ram went almost full with halo and BF2 running but I was still able to X everything down - even without task manager and it's gateway laptop.

I have an idea:

I could use PHP to cause the browser to print endless strings of numbers (a while loop):

PHP:
<?php
$num = 3
while ($num > 2) {
echo $num++."hahahaha"."<br>";
}
?>
:D Thanks for reminding me Ronco Rox!

lol. run zonealarm, mcaffee, norton, and a demanding game, then hide the taskbar. there you go.lol. u could alsogo to my computer(rite click) and in addition to runing all those programs adjust windows for best apperance. lol.

Back
Top Bottom