wirless internet help

mindvoid20

Beta member
i have a ?. i linking my internet off my nieghbor. he got a wirless router, i have a wirless card in my computer. he claims that his bill has gone up because of uploading. i was just wondering if that is possible. because most people with labtops have wirless cards and use wirless internet when they can find hotstops so i dont see how i can be the cause of this. please help. thanks

mindvoid20 said:
i have a ?. i linking my internet off my nieghbor. he got a wirless router, i have a wirless card in my computer. he claims that his bill has gone up because of uploading. i was just wondering if that is possible. because most people with labtops have wirless cards and use wirless internet when they can find hotstops so i dont see how i can be the cause of this. please help. thanks

Completely possible. Alot of ISP's bill you by charging you for how much bandwidth you use. If you used his connection, the amount of bandwidth he used went up.

I'd recommend nicely apologizing as if you did not have permission what you did is illegal and can result in jail time.

why dont u stick to your thread in the network section and ditch the other 2 threads you inapropriately made :) ...

fuck u hankthetank i was in a fucking rush a im smarting than u can fucki imagine. so fuck u fagat cocksucker.

Ok, it turns out there was a mis-understanding with the ban in this thread directed at Mindvoid20, it has been concluded that the remark he made was'nt directed at me. So i have asked Brookfield to un-ban him. sorry for the confusion. Please accept my appology.

-edit-

Also i have asked Brookfield to un-ban you and he complied. As of now Mindvoid20, you are no longer banned. ;)

~mr mixx~ said:
Ok, it turns out there was a mis-understanding with the ban in this thread directed at Mindvoid20, it has been concluded that the remark he made was'nt directed at me. So i have asked Brookfield to un-ban him. sorry for the confusion. Please accept my appology.

-edit-

Also i have asked Brookfield to un-ban you and he complied. As of now Mindvoid20, you are no longer banned. ;)

WHAT?

A member makes derogatory discriminatory comments against another member, and doesn't get banned because it's not a mod?

To the original poster, please don't take my advice and find your way into a prison.

WHAT?

A member makes derogatory discriminatory comments against another member, and doesn't get banned because it's not a mod?

To the original poster, please don't take my advice and find your way into a prison.

lets not open old wounds, i have corrected the problem...so let it go.

Back
Top Bottom